Premier Park Grill - 320 sq. in. (A-20 B*)
Firebox Dimensions (DxWxH) 16"x20"x8"
Cooking Area (Sq. In.) 320
Vertical Grate Adjustment
from Bottom of Firebox 3-3/4" - 12"
Weight 83 lbs.
Optional Shelf (1) S3, (1) S6
Base Options B2 (Standard), B3, B4, B14
• The original Infinitely Adjustable cooking grate design on the Premier Park Grill lets you adjust the cooking surface anywhere from just above the coals to 12 inches above bottom of firebox.
• Cooking Grate tips back out of grill firebox yet remains attached, for easier fire building and clean out.
• Structurally reinforced cooking grate is virtually indestructible. Grate accepts punishment from vandals without failure.
• Double reinforced grill firebox: First the bottom is ring reinforced to dissipate heat and prevent warpage. Second, integral formed flanges in front, sides and back panels provide increased field strength. The larger grill Models C2-36 and D2-48 include additional reinforcing ribs.
• Full 360-degree rotation in either direction, on theft-proof swivel attachment. Standard 3-1/2" OD x 40" long base post for embedded installation (B2 in model number).
• Coiled handle grips are fabricated from 1/8" x 1/2" steel bar (not wire springs).
• All-welded firebox and grate construction. No rivets or bolts. Grill firebox is fabricated from 3/16" thick (7 ga.) steel. Cooking grate is constructed using 5/8" dia. perimeter and handlebars and 1/2" dia. center bars. Model D2-48 uses 3/4" diameter handlebars.
• Entire park grill is finished with high temp non-toxic black enamel paint.
• Optional: Surface mount, portable disc or caster bases (to replace standard embedded base post). Availability varies by model. See below.
• Optional: Bolt on utility shelves. Shelf size and location varies by model. See below.
• Optional: Swivel shelf available on A-20 and B-24 grills only (not available on C2-36 or D2-48).
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
1-year manufacturer's warranty against materials and workmanship of High Heat Paint.
Lead Time: 2-4 weeks before shipment. This item is "Built to Order"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.