Shelterhouse Grill - 1500 sq in (L-1500/S* B*)
Firebox Dimensions (DxWxH) 36"x38"x12"
Cooking Area (Sq. In.) 1350
No. of Grates (1) Fire, (2) Cooking
Vertical Grate Adjustment
from Bottom of Firebox 4-15/16" to 10"
Weight 430 lbs.
Optional Shelf (1) S4 (Included), (1) Additional S4
Base Options B8 (Standard), B18
• Model P-1000 offers 1008 sq. in. on twin 4-level adjustable cooking grates. Model L-1500 offers 1350 sq. in on twin single-level hinged cooking grates with a fire grate that adjusts to 4 levels under them.
• Continuous 360-degree rotation on theft-proof swivel attachments. Model P-1000 stands on a 4-1/2" OD post (B7); Model L-1500 stands on a 6" OD post (B8). Both grills feature a 10" sq. bolt down plate installation onto a concrete surface. Four 1/2" x 6" anchor bolts included.
• Both grills include (1) bolt on 12" x 36" steel utility shelf (S4). Both grills offer additional optional shelves.
• Welded construction: 3/16" thick (7 ga.) steel grill firebox with die-formed reinforcing flanges, substantial gusseted bracing and ring reinforcement to help dissipate heat. Grates use 5/8" dia. steel perimeter and handle bars, and 1/2" dia. grate bars. Entire grill is finished with high temp non-toxic black enamel paint.
• Optional: Portable caster base to replace bolt down base plate.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
1-year manufacturer's warranty against materials and workmanship of High Heat Paint.
Lead Time: 2-4 weeks before shipment. This item is "Built to Order"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.