Covered Park Grill - 500 sq. in. (EC-40/S B*))
Overall Dimensions (DxWxH) 19-1/2"x29-1/4"x16-1/2"
Cooking Area (Sq. In.) 500
No. of Grates (1) Fire, (1) Cooking
Weight 178 lbs.
Shelf Included (S2)
Base Options B2 (Standard), B3, B4, B12
Optional Warming Basket (1) ECB-40
• Covered Grills hold in smoke and heat. Covers also keep rain and snow out of firebox to prolong life of grill. Model EC-26 provides 320 sq. inches of cooking area; Model EC-40 covered grill offers 500 sq. inches.
• Single level cooking grate is hinged to tip up for easy access to fire grate. Fire grate keeps coals off bottom of firebox. This provides better draft control and prolongs life of grill. The fire grate also tips up for easy ash clean out through side door.
• Four adjustable draft vents control fire and cooking rate. Full contact rear edge between bottom and cover provides draft control when lid is open. Continuous 360-degree rotation in either direction is provided on theft-proof swivel attachment to 3-1/2" OD x 40" long base post (B2) for embedded installation.
• Both grill firebox and cover have a 1" formed flange to provide flat, stable contact perimeter and to substantially reinforce grill halves. Slotted steel hinges allow grill cover to adjust to an obstruction, eliminating potential pinch points. Once fully open the cover is locked in place and cannot be closed without deliberate user action. Grill cover and grate handle grips are 1/8" x 1/2" coiled steel bar.
• All-welded construction. Heavy gauge steel is used for cover (14 ga.), bottom (10 ga.) and end panels (11 ga.). Cooking and fire grates are created using 1/2" dia. steel bar, with 5/8" dia. handle bars. Unit is finished with high temp non-toxic black enamel paint.
• Optional: Portable, bolt down or caster bases.
• Optional: Warming Basket hangs inside the cover on either the EC-26 or EC-40 Grills (available only for EC grills ordered after 4/1/07).
• Optional: Swivel Shelf available on the EC-26 Grill only.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
1-year manufacturer's warranty against materials and workmanship of High Heat Paint.
Lead Time: 2-4 weeks before shipment. This item is "Built to Order"