6'' x 6'' x 8' (nominal) CHOICE Recycled Plastic Lumber

SKU: CP-6x6
Minimum Quantity: 24
QUOTE ONLY: Add item(s) to Cart and then click ''GET A FREE QUOTE''::
*** Download PDF Specifications Below

6" x 6" x 8' (nominal) Choice Utility GradeRecycled Plastic Lumber - NON-STRUCTUAL

5-1/2" x  5-1/2" (actual)

Available in Black

Choice Recycled Plastic Lumber is made in the USA and is formulated from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve ruggedly durable dimensional profiles.  Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic content, Choice Recycled Plastic Lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being post-consumer recycled plastic.  Available in standard nominal dimensional lumber sizes Choice plastic lumber is a non-structural grade material that works well in many exterior and or harsh environments where natural fiber materials break down. 

Estimated Lead time prior to shipment:  4 weeks