Beltrac Merchandising Post - Standard 40", Belt Length: 7 feet
The Beltrac® 3000 retractable belt stanchion is the preferred choice of the world’s largest companies for their waiting lines, crowd control, and queuing systems.
The original grooved-design stanchion remains the most popular. The Beltrac® 3000 retractable belt stanchion is the perfect choice for waiting lines, crowd control, and queue systems. The continuous aluminum extrusion provides superior strength and rigidity to withstand the most extreme environments. The 14” sloped and 14.5" slim base is stylish, yet underneath the surface sits a solid, 18 lb. cast-iron foundation that offers best-in-class stability and longevity. Add to that the original Beltrac 4-way dovetail grooves that allow quick and easy access to in-que merchandising solutions and you have more than just a retractable belt stanchion — you have a crowd control and queue management system that the world’s largest companies have relied on for decades
- World-renowned Beltrac® retractable belt mechanism
- Patented, continuous aluminum design for exceptional strength and durability
- Fully enclosed, embeded belt mechanism keeps dirt away from belt
- 18 lb. cast-iron base for best-in-class stability and longevity
- 4-way belt connection for full control over crowd control
- Slow-retracting belt for safety
- Rubberized feet to protect floor surfaces.
- Height: 40 inches-Standard
- Weight w/ standard Base: 28 lbs
- Finish: Satin Aluminum or Wrinkle Black, Chrome
- Post Diameter: 2 3/4"
- Post Consruction: Exturded Aluminum
- Base Connection: Aluminum or Rubber Wedge Insert
- Recommended Base Options and Measurement:
- Standard: 14 inches
- Slim: 14.5 inches
- Rubberized Base: Standard
- **ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Shipped Knockdown)**
Advanced Retractable Belt Mechanism
- Our viscous damping belt-braking system ensures a slow and safe retraction every time.
- Belt mechanism is easily replaced in the field using a screwdriver.
- Connects to most manufacturers' stanchions.
Premium Barrier Post
- The original 4-way connection remains the best, allowing a simultaneous connection of up to 4 belts or accessories.
- One-piece post construction provides superior strength.
- Post can receive all major manufacturers' belts.
Superior Stanchion Base
- Weighted steel stanchion base for superior stability.
- Factory applied, rubber pads protect flooring and promote air flow, allowing wet floors to dry quickly without staining.
- Optional weather-resistant base for outdoor use. Call for details.
Save On Shipping!
- Beltrac Pair-Packs reduce shipping costs by packaging posts for maximum efficiency. Posts shipped knock-down.
- 5 years on posts. 3 years on mechanism.
Estimated Lead Times before shipment: 3-5 Business Days