Barrier-Free Outdoor Pedestal Dual Bottle Filler w/Drinking Fountain (GYW)
GYW44 Series is an Outdoor Pedestal Bottle Filler. The unit has dual barrier-free arms featuring an additional bottle filler and drinking fountain. Bottle fillers shall be activated by a 9 volt sensor or a pushbutton as standard. Unit shall contain a 100 mesh inlet strainer, lead and cyst filter, 6-AA battery pack and laminar flow spout.
A pet fountain version is available with a -PF suffix option.
- Adult ADA compliant
- Pushbutton and hands free sensor operated Bottle filler
- Battery pack 6-AA
- Laminar flow water supply to bottle filler
- Resistant to sunlight, heaty, moisture and wear
- 18 gage, 304 stainless steel drinking fountain bowls
- 12 gage, heavy duty stainless steel construction with corrosion and scratch resistant finish
- Stainless steel, anti-rotation non-squirt bubbler
- 100 mesh inlet strainer
- Lead and cyst filter (Not available with FRU option)
- Access cover, heavy duty stainelss steel, vandal resistant
Barrier-free dual bottle filler with drinking fountain shall be model GYW44. Construction shall be 12 gage, all stainless steel with 18 gage stainless steel fountain bowl. Pedestal base shall have four mounting holes. Access covers shall be secured with vandal- resistant stainless steel screws. Bottle filler shall be activated by a 9 volt sensor or a pushbutton as standard. Unit shall contain a 100 mesh inlet strainer, lead and cyst filter, 6-AA battery pack and laminar flow spout. Self-closing pushbutton, needing less than 5 pounds force, shall activate internally mounted valve with adjustable stream regulator. Bubbler shall be stainless steel with non-squirt feature and operate on water pressure range of 20-105 psig. Fountain is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (NO- LEAD), CHSC 116875 and NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA requirements when mounted appropriately.
Lead Time: 2-4 weeks before shipment. This item is "Build to Order".
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Learn More about this warning