30' Stand Mount Retracta-Belt Crowd Control Stanchion
- Belt Length: 30'
- Belt End: Standard
- Height: 39"
- Legs Length: 22"
- Weight: 18 lbs
A Retracta-Belt Post with a 30' Belt and Folding Stand for Easy Transport & Compact Storage
The Stand Mount 412 (SM412-30) is the only retractable belt post on the market with a 30’ belt span that can be easily carried from location to location. The heavy-gauge aluminum stand is built tough to withstand the harshest abuse and outdoor use, yet at only 15 lbs. it’s still light enough for easy lifting and transport. The folding legs allow for compact storage into an 8" x 9" area when not needed, while also providing maximum stability on rocky or uneven terrain.
Typical applications include:
- Construction sites
- Airplane, bus, and cruise ship loading or passenger boarding
- Closing parking lots and parking garages
- Guarding large machinery
- Warehouse maintenance
- Other long span requirements.
30' Stand Mount Retracta-Belt Features
- Lightweight aluminum frame: only weighs 15 lbs. making it easy to carry.
- Compact folding legs: create a small storage footprint is convenient for transporting in a car or truck.
- Easy to transport and store: folds in an 8" x 9" area when not in use
- Legs deploy quickly and easily: with oversized hand levers.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum stand: very sturdy yet light enough for mobility.
- Adjustable legs: can be used on uneven surfaces.
- Outdoor-rated, heavy-duty industrial product.
- Belt extends to 30 feet: to easily cordon off large areas quickly.
- High-impact polycarbonate head and assembly: greatly increases durability for a long life.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- Can now be used with signage with the addition of a 412 Sign Frame Adapter.
- We recommend leaving at least 6" of play in the belt to minimize stress on internal components and increase the life of the unit.
- 10 year warranty
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 3-5 business days