Plastic Wood - Choice Plastic Decking Boards from Markstaar is a no wood all plastic wood product available in plastic wood lumber sizes ranging from 1'' X 3'' X 12' to 6'' X 6'' X 8'. No Wood Choice Plastic Lumber is a fantastic partner to premium caulks, sealants, adhesives, or general plastic patch and repair items. Markstaar - Always the lowest delivered price!
2" x 4" x 12' (nominal) Choice Utility Grade Recycled Plastic Lumber - NON-STRUCTUAL
1-1/2 " x 3-1/2" (actual)
Available in Black
Choice Utility Grade plastic lumber intended to be used for industrial and commercial applications where product aesthetic is secondary to its overall performance.
Our Utility Grade of plastic lumber is made in the USA and is formulated from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve ruggedly durable dimensional profiles. Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic content, our Utility Grade may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being post-consumer recycled plastic. Available in standard nominal dimensional lumber sizes our plastic lumber is a non-structural grade material that works well in many exterior and or harsh environments where natural fiber materials break down.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4 weeks