THE VESUBIO ROCKER (shown with optional fully wrapped armrests) offers the same classic deco styling as the Milan but in a more economical package with a textured plastic outer back in place of the wood laminate. The Vesubio Rocker theater chair is a great choice for your theater or home theater when upscale good looks and comfort are important. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant, or high upholstered (shown) end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. This stylish movie seat offers a textured plastic outer back and seat pan that are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
THE VESUBIO ROCKER is available with a 40-1/2" or 42" back and several options:
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Floor or Riser (cantilever) mounting
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.