THE ALESSANDRIA CONVENTION movie seat offers modern styling and comfort with its rounded back and thick molded foam with integrated lumbar support. The Alessandria Convention theater chair is a great option when you want to take a noticable step up from a basic fixed back chair. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean, and the seat features a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. Laminate (as shown), upholstered, or full wood end panels are available. Options include a cupholder armrest and an upholstered or vinyl arm pad. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
- Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Field Operations Trailers
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
THE ALESSANDRIA CONVENTION, as with all of our fixed back theater chairs, is available with optional wood armrests and decorative wood end panels. The wood can be stained to match the architectural specification of your auditorium, church, or temple. Two back heights are available:
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Wood arm
- Tablet arm
- Floor or cantilever standards
- End Panels - Fabric Upholstered or Laminate (shown as laminate in image)
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.