THE LUMIERE chair offers a nice step up from a basic fixed-back chair. With an upholstered oval end panel and tufted back, you will get all of the durability and ease of maintenance of our Convention chair with the designer touches that make this an ideal chair for high-use municipal auditoriums, churches, and performing arts facilities. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean, and the seat features a nearly silent gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. ADA, laminate, upholstered (shown) end panels are available. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- School Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
- Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
THE LUMIERE chair offers two back heights and a satisfying variety of options.
- Fixed Arm, Lift-Up Arm, or No Arm
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Tablet arm
- Wood arm
- Wood outer back
- Floor or Cantilever standards
- End Panel - Fabric Upholstered or laminate. (shown as upholstered in image). Upholstered is encourged for the overall look of this chair.
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.