THE ROCKER theater chair is an ideal choice for the budget-minded theater or home theater owner. The Rocker combines the back options from the Concorde Rocker with a fixed armrest allowing you to save money without sacrificing style or comfort. Standard features include a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic back and seat pan make this movie seat durable and easy to clean. Three back heights and three back styles are available. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
THE ROCKER offers three back styles in three back heights:
THE ROCKER BACK STYLES (left to right)
- Headrest Reduced (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Anatomic (available on all back heights)
- Headrest (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Tablet Arm
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.