6' Recycled Rubber Parking Stop
(L) 6' x (W) 6" x (H) 4" - 34 lb.
**Hardware NOT included
**Hardware NOT included unless picked when ordering. Each 6' Parking Curb has 4 holes for hardware installation. A SET of hardware equals qty 4 peices of hardware.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 1-2 week
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Unlike concrete or plastic, which necessitate frequent replacements, recycled rubber car stops are safer and more durable. In-molded highway reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety. The 6' Recycled Rubber Parking curb is constructed of 100% recycled rubber.
This parking stop comes with pre-molded holes and can be shipped with anchoring spikes or lag bolts for installation. They are lightweight (34 lbs. for a 6' car stop) and flexible; conforming to the contour of uneven road surfaces.
Parking car stops are available in 22", 3', 4', and 6' lengths and are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
Parking Stops are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
- Will not chip, crack, or fade
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation by one person
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
- Do not require heavy machinery
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
Product Description :
1. Material: compression molded composite of the 100% recycled rubber and polyurethane prepolymer
2. Physical properties of the rubber composite:
a) Density 0.6 oz/cu in (ASTM C642)
b) Durometer Hardness 65A ± 7 (ASTM D2240)
c) Tensile Strength* minimum 210 psi (ASTM D412)
(* main structural areas)
d) Compression deformation 10% at 70psi, 68°F (ASTM D575)
e) Brittleness at Low temperature: -40°F (ASTM D746)
f) Freeze and thaw when exposed to deicing chemicals (ASTM C672)
g) Coefficient of thermal expansion 8 x10-5 in/in/°F (ASTM C531)
h) Weathering 70 hours at 158°F (ASTM D573)
- hardness retained
100% (± 5%)
- compressive strength 100% (± 5%)
- tensile strength 100% (± 5%)
- elongation retained 100% (± 5%)
3. Available models: 6', 4', 3' and 22" lengths
4. Finishing: Black with in-molded reflective pavement marking tape in yellow, blue or white parallelograms
a) 100% recycled rubber from car and truck tires (NR, SBR)
b) polyurethane prepolymer for rubber granules
c) yellow, white, or blue durable and reflective in-molded pavement marking tape
3 years on the rubber; 1 year on the tape (under normal use) installed as per the manufacturer's installation instructions.
|What You Need|
The flexible design of the Park-It® parking curb allows the product to conform to the contour of uneven road surfaces and can be installed on both asphalt and concrete.
Installations Instructions for Asphalt: Installation of Park-It® car stops with spikes
(ideal for permanent installation of car stops)
Drill 1/2" diameter holes (3 - 4" in depth) in the asphalt through the product's holes.
Installation Instructions for Concrete: Installation of Park-It® car stops with lag bolts and metal shields
(ideal for temporary installation or if removal of car stops is necessary)
Remove the product; re-drill the holes for the diameter and depth required by the metal shields
Install the metal shields, re-position the product and bolt with lag bolts and washers.
|Park-It® curbs require minimal maintenance. Periodically inspect the bolts and tighten if necessary.|