Oval Bowl Chilled Barrier-Free Wall Mount Bi-Level Drinking Fountain - REFRIGERATED
A132.8 Series includes a bi-level oval bowl drinking fountain mounted on 32 inch (81.28 cm) panel. The drinking fountain shall deliver a minimum of 8.0 GPH (30.3 LPH) of water at 50°F (10°C) cooled from 80°F (26.7°C) inlet water and 90°F (32.2°C) ambient. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately. "INDOOR USE ONLY"
32-inch (81.28 cm) Wide Louvered Back Panel; Chiller Rated at 8 Gallons per Hour (30.3 Liter per Hour); Mounting Hardware
- A132408S -[Standard Model] All-Stainless Steel; Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubblers;
- A132408S-HP - All-High Polish Stainless Steel Finish; Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubbler
- A132208S - All-Bronze Finish; Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubbler
- A132308S - All-High Polish Gold Finish; Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubbler
- A132408F - All-Stainless Steel; Flexible Bubblers
- A132408S-SO - All-Stainless Steel; Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubblers; Lower station is Barrier-Free and Sensor Activated
Other finish and bubbler variations are available
- Child or Adult ADA Compliant (when properly installed)
- 18 gage, 304 stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel, anti-rotationm, non-squirt bubbler
- 100 mesh inlet strainer
- Vandal resistant screws
- Mounting Frame
- 32 inch trim panel
- INDOOR USE ONLY
Model A132408S is a wall mounted, vandal resistant bi-level pressure electric drinking fountain that shall delivery a minimum of 8.0 GPH (30.3 LPH) of water at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) cooled from 80 degrees F (26.7 degrees C) inlet water and 90 degrees F (32.2 degrees C) ambient. Unit shall be made from 18 gage, 304 stainless steel with a brushed finish. Unit shall be activated by self-closing, frontal push pads, by using less than 5 pounds of force, which activates internally mounted valves with adjsutable stream regulators controlling the water flow. Cooling systems shall use R-134a refrigerant and be capillary tube regulated. An adjsutable thermostat with an off position shall regulate the refrigeration system. Bubblers shall be polished stainless steel with non-squirt features and operate on a water pressure range of 20-105 psig. Unit shall have uniquely designed, two-piece contoured bowls with P-traps integral to the unit. Unit shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories for both the US and Canada and is compliant to the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute Standard 1010. Unit is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (NO-LEAD), CHSC 116875 and NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA child requirements when mounted appropriately.
Estimated Lead Time prior to Shipment: 1-3 weeks. This item is "BUILT TO ORDER".
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Learn More about this warning