THE EVOLUTION chair combines two of our most popular chairs. Utilizing the back from the Convention chair and the seat and end panel from the Roma chair, the Evolution is a great choice when a less formal upholstered chair is needed. The Evolution chair is most at home in sports arenas and lecture halls where informal good looks, durability, and cost are paramount. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean, and the seat features a nearly silent gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break.
- School Auditoriums
- Lecture Halls
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Game Rooms
THE EVOLUTION chair is available with the following options:
- Tablet arm
- Fixed Arm or Lift-Up Arm
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.