Colonial CONCRETE SECURITY Planter (TF4237SP)
Concrete planter in the Colonial Series of site furnishings. Size and weight make this perfect for perimeter security. Available in a wide variety of colors and finishes.
- Dimensions: 72" x 72" x 36"
- Weight: 3792 lbs
- Additional Features:
- Hardware: (4) 5/8" dia. lifting inserts. Note: Lifting inserts are to ONLY be used when planter is EMPTY.
- Material: Concrete
- Shape: Square
- Reinforcement: Yes
- Resevoir System are not available with Security Planters
THE LEADER IN SECURITY WITHOUT THE LOOK OF SECURITY
Concrete Security Planters and Concrete Security Bollards
- 5000 lbs. plus concrete planters
- Custom Concrete Planters over steel pipes
- Security Concrete Planter Anchor Method (B) Applied And Implemented During Manufacturing Process
- Concrete security bollards in different sizes to meet your needs
- Concrete bollards over steel pipes
- Concrete Planters above and below grade
Concrete Security Planters and Security Bollards
The need to control unwanted access to our buildings has become an ever-present part of our lives. The need to do this without deterring from the design or accessibility of our guests is just as important. The addition of green and flowering plants is a way to soften the look of an otherwise secure wall.
The strategic placement of steel reinforced precast concrete planters is one way to accomplish this task. The planters are constructed of 1/2" diameter steel rebar that is encased in 5000 lb PSI concrete. When used in conjunction with that strategic placement of bollards you have created a substantial crash rating.
Custom Precast Concrete Walls and Concrete Barriers
Control vehicle traffic while beautifying your community with custom precast concrete, steel-reinforced concrete planter walls and concrete barriers. These units are manufactured to the Department of Transportation's specifications and industry standards.
Estimated Lead Time: 4-6 weeks before shipment. This item is "Build to Order".
MADE IN THE USA
DELIVERY: Standard Delivery: Offloaded to 1 location no more than 15 feet from the truck and no more than 6000 lbs total load.