Barrier-Free Wall Mount Universal Bi-Level Water Cooler - 8 gph Refrigeration
Model A172.8UBL Series is a self-contained, pressurized universal bi-level water cooler that delivers a minimum of 8.0 GPH (30.3 LPH) of water at 50°F (10°C) cooled from 80°F (26.7°C) inlet water and 90°F (32.2°C) ambient. Basin shall be constructed from 304 stainless steel and have an integral drain. Cabinet shall be either galvanized steel with granite powder coat or stainless steel. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
A drinking fountain with the same external design is available with no refrigeration.
- A172108F-UBL -[Standard Model] Granite Finish, Flexible Bubbler, 8 gph (30.3 lph) Refrigeration
- A172108S-UBL - Granite Finish, Lead-Free Stainless Steel, 8 gph (30.3 lph) Refrigeration
- A172408F-UBL - [Standard Model] All-Stainless Steel, Flexible Bubbler, 8 gph (30.3 lph) Refrigeration
- A172408S-UBL - All-Stainless Steel, Lead-Free Stainless Steel, 8 gph (30.3 lph) Refrigeration
- Child or Adult ADA Compliant (when properly installed)
- Universal Bi-Level -Can be installed left high or right high with no additional parts
- Granite powder coated apron and one- piece bottom wrapper
- Flexible, Low Flow, anti-microbial, anti-rotation, non-squirt bubbler
- 100 mesh inlet strainer
- Vandal resistant screws
- Individual hanging brackets provided
- Auto-stop allows cartridge and strainer service without shutting off water supply
- INDOOR USE ONLY
Model A172108F-UBL is a bi-level, self-contained, pressurized water cooler that shall deliver a minimum of 8.0 GPH (30.3 LPH) of water at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) cooled from 80 degrees F (26.7 degrees C) inlet water and 90 degree F (32.2 degrees C) ambient. Unit shall be activated from an anti-microbial pushbutton in th efront, using less than 5 pounds of force. Bubbler shall deliver a 0.3 GPM flow, have a flexible guard with an integrally designed non-squire feature and operate on a water pressure range of 20-105 PSIG. Basins shall be constructed from 304 stainless steel and have an integral designed non-squire feature and operate on a water pressure range of 20-105 psig. Basins shall be constrcuted from 304 stainelss steel and have an integral drain. Cabinets shall be either galvanized steel with granite powder coatt or stainless steel. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant and be capillary tue regulated. An adjustable thermostat with an off position shall regulate the refrigeration system. Unit shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories for both the US and Canada and is compliant to the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute Standard 1010. Unit is certified to ANSI A117.1, Publis Law 111-380 (NO-LEAD), CHSC 116875 and NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 1-3 weeks. This item is "Built to Order"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Learn More about this warning