Barrier-Free Stainless Steel Vandal-Resistant Universal Bi-Level Wall Mount Water Cooler - REFRIGERATED
A172.8UBLVR Series is a self-contained, vandal resistant button pressure bi-level water cooler. The dual units each delivers a minimum of 8.0 gph (30.3 lph) of water at 50°F (10°C) cooled from 80°F (26.7°C) inlet water and 90°F (32.2°C) ambient. The each unit features a barrier-free all-stainless steel cabinet and lead-free stainless steel bubbler.
- A172408S-UBL-VR - [Standard Model] Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubblers; 8 gph (30.3 lph) refrigeration
- A172408F-UBL-VR - Flexible Bubblers; 8 gph (30.3 lph) refrigeration
- A172400S-UBLVR - Lead-Free Stainless Steel Bubblers; No refrigeration
- A172400F-UBLVR - Flexible Bubblers; No refrigeration
- Child or Adult ADA Compliant (when properly installed)
- Universal Bi-Level -Can be installed left unit high, right unit low or opposite with no additional parts required.
- 304 stainless steel basin and flush mounted chrome plated brass button
- Polished stainless steel, anti-rotation, non-squirt bubblers n 100 mesh inlet strainer
- Screened louvers
- Individual hanging brackets provided
- Auto-stop allows cartridge and strainer service without shutting off water supply
- RATED FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE
Model A172108S-UBL-VRB is a self-contained, enhanced vandal resistant bi-level pressure water cooler that shall deliver a minimum of 8.0 GPH (30.3 LPH) of water at 50°F (10°C) cooled from 80°F (26.7°C) inlet water and 90° (32.2°C) ambient. Units shall be activated by chrome plated brass front pushbuttons by using less than 5 pounds of force. Bubblers shall be Lead-Free with an integrally designed non-squirt feature and operate on a water pressure range of 20-105 psig. Tops shall be constructed from 304 Stainless steel and have an integral drain. Cabinet shall be Granite powder coated on galvanized steel. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant and be capillary tube controlled. An adjustable thermostat with an off position shall control the refrigeration system. Unit is certified to ANSI A117.1 and NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 requirements and Public Law 111- 380. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately. Unit shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories for both the US and Canada, compliant to the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute Standard 1010.
Estimated Lead Time Prior to Shipment: 1-3 weeks
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Learn More about this warning