THE ALESSANDRIA ROCKER theater chair, shown with optional fully wrapped arm rest, offers modern styling with its rounded back and plush stitching detail. Ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support provides comfort through even the longest movies or video game sessions which makes it one of our most popular movie seat models for home or commercial theaters. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
THE ALESSANDRIA ROCKER is available in four back heights allowing you to optimize sightlines and comfort.
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Tablet arm - requires a fixed armrest
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.