THE ALESSANDRIA LS theater chair offers some of our most desired high-end features in an economical package. This fixed back movie seat is available in multiple back heights and features our popular lift-up arm with optional cupholder. The lift-up arm has an upholstered pad underneath the arm which effectively turns your row of theater chairs into a loveseat. The sculpted foam back is both visually pleasing and very comfortable, providing excellent lower back and lumbar support. Your patrons will appreciate these features during those long films or theater productions. Other standard features include ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Commercial Theaters
- Field Operations Trailers
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
THE ALESSANDRIA LS is available in three back heights allowing you to optimize sightlines and comfort.
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Tablet arm - requires the use of a fixed armrest
- Floor or Cantilever standards
- End Panels - Fabric Upholstered or Laminate (shown as upholstered in image)
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 4-8 weeks depending on the size of order. Does not include transit time.