4' Recycled Rubber Park It Parking Curb (G14)
(L) 4' x (W) 6" x (H) 4" - 22.5 lb
The rubber Parking curb is used to effectivley guide cars when pulling into parking stall. It is profiled at 4" high, safeguarding potential damage to today's low, front end design cars. They are more resistant than concrete or plastic curbs.
Unlike concrete or plastic, which necessitate frequent replacement, recycled rubber car stops are safer and more durable. In-molded highway reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety. The Parking curb is constructed of 100% recycled rubber.
The Parking curb comes with pre-molded holes and can be shipped with anchoring spikes or lag bolts for installation. They are lightweight (34 lbs for the 6' car stop) and flexible; conforming to the contour of uneven road surfaces.
Park It car stops are available in 22', 3', 4' and 6' lengths and are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
**Hardware NOT included unless picked when ordering. Each 4' Parking Curb has 3 holes for hardware installation. A SET of hardware equals qty 3 peices of hardware.
**image is of 6' Park-It
Lead Time: 1-3 weeks before shpment. These items are "Built to Order".
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Park It Car stops are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
- Will not ship, crack, or fade
- High visibility at night
- Simple Installation by one person
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
- Do not require heavy machinery
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
- 1. Material: compression molded composite of the 100% recycled rubber and polyurethane prepolymer
- 2. Physical properties of the rubber composite:
- a) Density 0.6 oz/cu in (ASTM C642)
- b) Durometer Hardness 65A ± 7 (ASTM D2240)
- c) Tensile Strength* minimum 210 psi (ASTM D412)
- (* main structural areas)
- d) Compression deformation 10% at 70psi, 68°F (ASTM D575)
- e) Brittleness at Low temperature: -40°F (ASTM D746)
- f) Freeze and thaw when exposed to deicing chemicals (ASTM C672)
- g) Coefficient of thermal expansion 8 x10-5 in/in/°F (ASTM C531)
- h) Weathering 70 hours at 158°F (ASTM D573)
- - hardness retained
- 100% (± 5%)
- - compressive strength 100% (± 5%)
- - tensile strength 100% (± 5%)
- - elongation retained 100% (± 5%)
- 3. Available models: 6', 4', 3' and 22" lengths
- 4. Finishing: Black with in-molded reflective pavement marking tape in yellow, blue or white parallelograms
- 100% recycled rubber from car and truck tired (NR, SBR)
- Polyurethane and prepolymer for rubber granules
- Yellow, White or blue durable and reflective in-molded pavement marking tape